* Check out this article about the origin of Halloween
* Answer the following questions in your journal:
- Which of the 5 facts about Halloween did you find most interesting?
- What is your favorite Halloween candy?
- What was your best Halloween costume of all time?
- What was the worst thing you ever got in your Halloween bag?
- What do you do if you get to a house that has candy outside to take?
* Discuss some of the main parts of last week's reading
* Discuss final assessment (character playlist)
* Show an example of the assessment
* Read Chapters 13-16 of THE COMPOUND
* Work on study guide questions in preparation for class discussion
* Begin researching songs to use for their character playlist
* Practice open-ended question on today's reading
* No WOTD project this week - focus on SSR projects
* SSR Projects - 2 assignments due by November 1st
* Read SSR book for 30 minutes
* Check Edmodo for any discussion questions
* Two, Too, To
* Practice I