* Take out "The Lottery" and the note worksheet
* boisterous - adj. very noisy and active in a lively way
* reprimand - n. an official scolding/criticism
* profusely - adv. done freely and abundantly
* banality - n. something that is boring or ordinary
* jovial - adj. full of happiness and joy
* idyllic - adj. (of a time or place) happy, peaceful, picturesque
* Finish discussion of "The Lottery"
* Discussion on theme statements in "The Lottery"
* Flash draft on chosen theme
* Review for "The Lottery" quiz (TOMORROW)
* Read SSR book for 30 minutes
* Mental Floss