* Invitational Grammar
* Debates - Final Round
* NJASK discussion
- Which questions/prompts were the easiest? Hardest?
- Which strategies worked? Which didn't?
- What was the hardest question you came across?
- What types of reading selections were there? Entertaining? Boring?
- Did you feel prepared?
- Any part that caught you by surprise?
- Now that you're finished, would you have changed any answers?
- Did you feel any anxiety about the L.A. portion?
- Did you use any quotes? Sentence patterns? Philosophy? Allusions?
* SSR Assignment #1 - Due Friday, 5/10
* Read SSR book for 30 minutes