* Finish follow-up questions for "The Landlady"
* facade - n. the front of a building; a misleading outward appearance
* congenial - adj. pleasant because of a personality
* dainty - adj. delicate, small, and pretty
* emanate - v. to give off something abstract
* compulsion - n. an irresistible urge
* Review tone and mood
* Discussion of ways an author can create suspense
* Answer the follow-up questions independently
* Class discussion of the questions
* Extend the text for "The Landlady"
* Read SSR book for 30 minutes
* The Landlady
* Hitchcock - The Landlady