* Finish (and review) your follow-up questions for "Bloodstain"
* paralysis - n. loss of the ability to move part of the body
* erratic - adj. irregular or uneven
* incoherent - adj. unclear or confused
* repugnant - adj. very distasteful
* poignant - adj. evoking/causing sadness
* Discuss follow-up questions to "Bloodstain"
* Discuss the Shakespearean allusion used in story
* Mini-lesson on direct and indirect characterization
* Read SSR book for 30 minutes
* Lady Macbeth
* Direct and indirect characterization
* Direct and indirect characterization #2
* Mean Girls
* Breakfast Club