* Read this article on IQ tests
* Take ONE of the online IQ tests found below (additional information)
* Take into account the article plus the test you take online and consider the following questions: 1. Do you think this is an accurate portrayal of your intelligence? 2. What type of factors are not taken into account? 3. When measuring, do you think it's measuring how much intelligence you actually have or how much you have the capability to acquire? 4. Should schools and colleges require students to get a certain score to be admitted (or allowed into certain classes)?
* Review subplot and parallel episodes
* Introduction to "Flowers for Algernon"
* Start listening to Part 1 of "Flowers" while students follow along
* Stop at certain points in the story to discuss major happenings
* Start study guide questions along the way
* Discuss questions as a class
* WOTD - Due 10/1
* Read SSR book for 30 minutes
* Check Edmodo for any discussion questions
* IQ Test
* Alternate IQ Test
* Rorschach 1, Rorschach 2, Rorschach 3, Rorschach 4, Rorschach 5