* Read the following article about a stoning current event
* Take out yesterday's notes for "The Lottery"
* boisterous - adj. very noisy and active in a lively way
* reprimand - n. an official scolding/criticism
* profusely - adv. done freely and abundantly
* banality - n. something that is boring or ordinary
* jovial - adj. full of happiness and joy
* Invitational grammar (parallelism)
* Finish taking notes on "The Lottery"
* Graphic story for "The Lottery"
* Test tomorrow!
* Read SSR book for 30 minutes
* Mental Floss