* Finish reading the ending of "Bloodstain"
* Start working on the follow-up questions independently (on desk)
* prominent - adj. famous or important; sticking out
* excursion - n. apply force; make an effort
* nuisance - n. an annoying person or thing
* reticence - adj. not revealing your thoughts or feelings
* abominable - adj. worthy of or causing disgust or hatred
* Invitational grammar
* Analyze the symbolic objects in groups (then present to class)
* Mini-lesson on dynamic/static and round/flat characters
* Answer the follow-up questions independently
* Class discussion of the questions
* Fill out a characterization worksheet for Fred
* Start "Bubble Bath No. 3"
* Read SSR book for 30 minutes